Information for privacy terms and conditionsFrom May 25, 2018. a new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adopted by the European Union enters into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of the individuals from all EU Members and to equalize the regulations for their processing.
We are guided by the principles and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The regulation was adopted by the European Union and entered into force on 25.05.2018. The General Regulation (GDPR) guarantees better protection of our personal life. It is a set of principles and rules for the European Union that guarantee legal certainty and protection for businesses and citizens' data.The Regulation allows for greater rights for citizens, such as the right for information to the purposes of processing personal data, categories of processed personal data, the transfer of data to other companies and third parties, the right to access data, “the right to be forgotten”, and others. A new data portability right allows data subjects to transfer their data from one company to another.
The following terms and conditions will come into force on May 25, 2018. If necessary, they will be updated periodically on this site.
As a personal data administrator, Real Turbo Ltd. answers all the requirements of the new regulation, by collecting only data of the persons so far as they are necessary for the provision of service and keeping them responsibly and legally.
Information about personal data administratorName: Real Turbo Ltd. with UIC 113022827, Headquarters and address of management in the town of Pernik 2300, Baikusheva Mahala, 53 Bratsigovo Street
Correspondence address in the city of Sofia 1404, 23 Okolovrasten pat Str., E-mail: email@example.com, phone: 02/958 17 90, fax: 02/958 17 82, GSM: +359 88 761 0412, +359 88 534 0720, +359 885 340 708
Information on the competent supervisory authorityName: Commission for Personal Data Protection, seat and address of management in Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str., Phone: 02/915 3 518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, website: www.cpdp.bg
Real Turbo Ltd. operates accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Regulation on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal dataReal Turbo Ltd. collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of commercial services, as a result of your pre-registration on the site.
Real Turbo Ltd. is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as the users of our services.
Goals and principles of collecting, processing and storing your personal dataReal Turbo Ltd. collects and processes the personal data you provide to us in connection with the use of our services and for the contract with our company, including for the following purposes:
- statistical purposes;
- protection of the informational security;
- sending informational messages, changes of the service, recommendations for improving the use of the platform
- Improve and personalize the service by offering new offers, events and other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- legality, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of processing objectives;
- relevance to the processing objectives and minimization of the data collected;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- Restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
- the integrity and confidentiality of the processing and the guarantee of an adequate level of security of personal data.
What types of personal data collect, process and store Real Turbo Ltd?Real Turbo Ltd. performs the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
- Register a user request through a contact form of the site made at the customer's request. The purpose of data collection is to send the request as quickly as possible to our service center in order to execute a qualitative service to our client who has made the request. Conclusion of the inpact Assessment: The operation described is permissible for performance and provides sufficient safeguards to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the data subject in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
- Sending informational messages - the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to customers regarding improvements or changes in services, overcharged parameters and expiring services under the service agreement.
- Details: Your individual details (name, surname, e-mail, location and address, telephone)
- Purpose for which data is collected: 1) Registration of the user request; 2) Making a contact with the user and sending information to him, including when desire is expressed; - Reason for processing your personal data - By agreeing to process the personal data for the purposes of the site, between Real Turbo Ltd. and you, a contractual relationship is created, on which we process your personal data - art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR. - your invoice data. - Purpose for which data is collected: Issuing an invoice for making payments under a contract for the provision of commercial services.- Reason for handling your personal data - By accepting the general conditions for the use of “cookies” between Real Turbo Ltd. and you, a contractual relationship is created, on which we process your personal data - art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade unions;
- genetic and biometric data, health status, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
The company does not make automated decision with data.
Term of storage of your personal dataReal Turbo Ltd. keeps your personal data e-mail for a period of not more than 30 days and in paper form for a term not longer than 120 days. After the specified deadlines, Real Turbo Ltd. takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
Real Turbo Ltd. is obliged to inform you in case the data storage period needs to be extended in order to fulfill the services you have requested, executed by Real Turbo Ltd.
Transmitting your personal data for processingReal Turbo Ltd. may, at its own discretion, transmit all or part of your personal data to processors for the purposes of processing, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
Real Turbo Ltd. notifies you in case of intent to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal dataIf you do not wish all or any of your personal data to continue to be processed by Real Turbo Ltd. for any or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by sending a free text email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Turbo Ltd. may ask you to certify identity and identity by the person to whom the data relate.
Right to accessYou have the right to request and obtain from Real Turbo Ltd. confirmation of the processing of personal data related to you.
You have the right to access the data relating to you as well as the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
Real Turbo Ltd. provides you with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you on request in electronic or other appropriate form.
Providing access to the data is free of charge.
Right to correct or fillYou can correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data by sending a re-request through the contact form.
Right to delete ("to be forgotten")You have the right to request from Real Turbo Ltd. the deletion of your personal data and Real Turbo Ltd. has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, if any of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing that have an advantage;
- personal data has been tampered with;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to Real Turbo Ltd.;
- personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
Real Turbo Ltd. is not obliged to delete the personal data if it keeps and processes it:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation which requires treatment provided for in EU law or the law of the Member State to be applied to the Administrator or to the performance of a public interest task or the exercise of official authority conferred on it;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
Real Turbo Ltd. does not delete the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights.
Right to restrictYou have the right to require Real Turbo Ltd. to restrict the processing of your related data when:
- contest the accuracy of the personal data for a period that allows Real Turbo Ltd. to check the accuracy of the personal data;
- processing is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, but only to limit their use;
- Real Turbo Ltd. no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you require them to establish, exercise or protect your legal claims;
- You have reproached the proceedings pending verification that the legal grounds of Real Turbo Ltd. have an advantage over your interests.
Right of portability
You may at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of Real Turbo Ltd. services by email request.
You can ask Real Turbo Ltd. to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator you specify when it is technically possible.
Right to receive informationYou can request Real Turbo Ltd. to inform you of all recipients to whom the personal data for which the correction, deletion or limitation of the processing requested has been disclosed. Real Turbo Ltd. may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require disproportionate effort.
Right to objectYou may at any time object to the processing of personal data from Real Turbo Ltd. that apply to you, including whether processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights when there is a breach with the security of your personal informationIf Real Turbo Ltd.establishes a breach of your personal data security, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we notify you without undue delay of the violation as well as the measures taken or to be taken.
Real Turbo Ltd. is not obliged to notify you if:
- has taken appropriate technical and organizational safeguards in respect of the data affected by the breach of security;
- has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the violation will not lead to a high risk for your rights;
- notification would require disproportionate efforts.
Individuals to whom your personal information is providedThe administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.
Other provisionsIn the event of a violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows: Name: Personal Data Protection Commission, seat and address of the city Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str., Phone: 02/915 3 518, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.cpdp.bg
You may exercise all of your rights to protect your personal data through the forms enclosed with this information. Of course, these forms are not mandatory and you can make your claims in any form that contains a statement about it and identifies you as the data holder.
If the consent relates to a transfer, the Administrator shall describe the possible risks for the transfer of data to third countries in the absence of a decision on adequate protection and appropriate remedies.
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data.
What data collection tools do we use?We collect data and provide this opportunity to third parties by using cookies. A cookie is a small file containing a sequence of characters that is placed on your computer when you visit a website. When you visit it again, the cookie allows this site to recognize your browser. Cookies can store user preferences and other information. It is often used in combination with a pixel identifier. Cookies may be temporary (session) and permanent. See more at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies we use:
Required cookiesThese cookies are required for the correct operation of the website. For example, with these cookies we show you the information on our site in the correct language.
Analytical cookiesThanks to these cookies, we monitor the visibility of our site and we can analyze how easy our users are working with (GoogleAnalytics cookies). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal data. They show us which pages of our site you viewed, whether you visited our site via a mobile or desktop device, and other anonymous data. For GoogleAnalytics, we also use anonymizing IP addresses using _anonymizelp. The maximum period we keep analytical data in GoogleAnalytics is 50 months.
Cookies for precision targetThese cookies contain information about how you used our site and can be triggered by our advertising partners. They do not store personal information. Thanks to them, you will not be shown information that is irrelevant to you. These are dynamic cookies on Facebook, Google, Adform, Adwise and others.
You can make the cookie settings you get from our site in the browser you are using. Keep in mind that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work properly and you cannot use its full functionality.
The security of every type of information, including personal data, located on our infrastructure is a priority for us as a company. Security is a priority in which we don’t allow compromises.